1 Year after Class XII (NEET- 2020)
XII pass with Minimum 60 %.
English and Hindi (Separate Batches for Hindi and English Medium Students)
Direct admission (first come, first serve basis)
- Regular Classroom Coaching.
- 90 minutes lecture per day per subject.
- 12 lectures per subject in a duration of two week.
- Each 14 day schedule:(12 day classes + 1 holiday (for test preparation) + test (as per exam level))
- Regular conduction of Doubt Classes
This Course covers the entire NEET (AIPMT) syllabus of Class XI and XII. The course begins with conceptual learning and understanding of the fundamentals of subject. The frequency of classes in this course is 12 lectures per subject in two weeks. It may vary a little as per the local requirement. The concept of this course is to give a rigorous practice to the students for next 10 months for NEET (AIPMT). Regular periodic tests are conducted to evaluate the learning of students at Concept Education.
Through SCIENCE CHAMP SCHOLARSHIP TEST to be held in November month every year. The test will be objective and syllabus is Science and Math of Class IX and X Board. Applications are invited along with attested photocopy of Class X mark sheet from 2nd week of October 2018.