1 Years during class XII (NEET- 2020)
Class XI to XII Moving Students
English and Hindi (Separate Batches for Hindi and English Medium Students)
Direct admission (first come, first serve basis)
- Regular Classroom Coaching.
- 90 minutes lecture per day per subject.
- 12 lectures per subject in a duration of two week.
- Each 14 day schedule:( 12 day classes + 1 holiday (for test preparation) + test (as per exam level))
- Regular conduction of Doubt Classes
This Course covers the entire NEET (AIPMT) syllabus of Class – XII . After this, students will be relieved from the institute to focus completely on their Class 12th Board Examinations till the third week of March. Meanwhile, we will keep conducting various tests like, minor tests, Major Tests, subjective test, pre board test for the revision of the syllabus.
Through SCIENCE CHAMP SCHOLARSHIP TEST to be held in November month every year. The test will be objective and syllabus is Science and Math of Class IX and X Board. Applications are invited along with attested photocopy of Class X mark sheet from 2nd week of October 2018.